On the afternoon of Friday, February 25th, Executive Vice President, Matt Adams, released the following statement to customers regarding the Ukraine crisis:
Dear Valued Customer,
As the current events in Ukraine continue to escalate, our thoughts are with those that are impacted by the aggressive behavior. How this plays out over the next few days or weeks is anyone’s guess, as it is relatively unprecedented in this modern world. We want you to know that we are actively monitoring these situations, both abroad and in the U.S., to react to any developments that could impact our ability to meet your continued demands.
Our ongoing success during times of this nature are supported by:
– Having qualified secondary and tertiary suppliers of our raw materials
– Our logistics team’s ability to redirect our container fleet if necessary
– Our response team has been mobilized with the goal of identifying potential risk exposures and developing mitigation strategies
– We have a well-stocked inventory of our key products as we prepared for the 2022 demand
– Our Government Affairs team is working with key government officials to ensure insight into potential regulatory actions or sanctions
As of now, we do not see any major impacts, but to be clear, this is a serious concern for us, and we are doing everything possible to uphold our mission of being your premier global supplier of high-quality specialty gases and advanced materials.
Executive Vice President
Electronic Fluorocarbons, LLC