As a result of our ISO status, we are committed to demonstrating leadership in safety and environmental protection, customer satisfaction, productivity, and continuous improvement. With the help of customer feedback and quality audits we have developed a continuous improvement plan that includes:
- Continually updated failure modes and effects analysis
- Robust MSA program
- Updated delivery panels engineered for ergonomics and contamination free sample delivery
- Steady constant investments in the latest metrology equipment and software on the market with industry leading MDL capabilities.
- Product is fully certified in all three process phases; Incoming Raw Material, In-process Measurements, and Final Outgoing product
- Critical spares for key equipment for robust Business Continuity Planning
- Stringent change control procedures covering equipment, operators and standards
- Continually audited and certified by the leading global chipmakers
- Metrology footprint expansion investment – Starting construction on additional state of the art Quality Lab for new products including liquid precursors
Get A Quote
Our quotes are quick and easy. We do not share or sell any of your information with outside sources. We keep your information in-house only to serve you!
We use advanced analytical techniques to ensure that our products meet the highest standards for technical and electronic grade material. Our rigorous quality control process includes thorough analytical checks at every stage: from receiving materials, to processing them, to the final product leaving our facilities. This ensures that we maintain quality and closely monitor each step of production from beginning to end.
Our commitment to continuous improvement drives us to not only meet but exceed our customers’ expectations. We strive to enhance our products, specifications, technical information, and safety standards to deliver the best possible results. Our cutting-edge software systems play a crucial role in managing our instruments and data. These systems automate calibration cycles, monitor instrument health, schedule preventative and predictive maintenance, and validate collected and reported data through auditable LIMS capabilities.
Customers can trust that we adhere to industry best practices and continuously manage our processes to meet the most demanding quality audit requirements. Our materials are supplied to the semiconductor, electronics, lighting, and aerospace markets with the utmost confidence in their quality and reliability.
Enterprise Resource Planning
The moment we receive your order, we activate our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. We’ve found that our ERP system makes us more efficient, ensures higher quality, and improves our data gathering, to help us meet ever-changing customer needs. ERP allows for reduced process times, increased collaboration, and centralized enterprise-wide data.